* * *
YouTube Play - Guggenheim Museum biennal for online media art
YouTube Play is a collaboration between YouTube and the Guggenheim Museum to unearth and showcase the very best creative video from around the world. To have your work considered, simply post it on YouTube, and then submit it at youtube.com/play. A jury of experts will decide which works presented at the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum in New York on October 21, 2010 with simultaneous presentations at the Guggenheim museums in Berlin, Bilbao, and Venice. The videos will be on view to the public from October 22 through 24 in New York and on the YouTube Play channel.
Creative criteria seek :
- creative videos: including animation, motion graphics, narrative, non-narrative, or documentary work, music videos, and entirely new art forms.
- to discover works that are innovative, original, and surprising, regardless of genre, technique, or budget.
- works that debate, discuss, test, experiment with, and elevate video in all kinds of ways.
- something different. Not what's now, but what's next.
- The video must not have been distributed to the public more than two years prior to 14 June 2010.
- Creator must be at least 18 yold (as of 14 June, 2010)
Apitchapong Weerasethakul, Darren Aronovsky, Douglas Gordon... and more
Enregistrer un commentaire